Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up TI I have not posted for a minute I bought a 95 integra LS to the stable
This will be my road trip car lol YAY finally a integra with AC lol. It started off with brown interior I switched all of it to black JDM front end 2000 rear bumper all red tail lights .

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
I say skip the wing on the sedan. Also the front of your car looks much higher in the front than in the back.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I say skip the wing on the sedan. Also the front of your car looks much higher in the front than in the back.
The wing is OEM it stays lol and there is no motor thats why it sits high

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heart transplant

so whats goin in there???[/QUOTE]

I will be swaping my motor out of the 2 door into the DB7 the real question is whats going in the 2 door lol

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Finally got the 95 back to the STREETS

So I finally got her back on the road ended up doing a B20B swap and a black interieor swap. Paint is in its future

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks good what color you going to paint it looks like mine I just can't seem to find a 2000 rear bumper or tails

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It will be getting a full re spray of white with a purple engine bay. I got the tails at a junk yard got lucky lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
Error
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing