Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 94 GSR sedan and I need to replace the back glass rubber. I have looked on my normal Oem sites and they state it’s discontinued.

Does anyone know where to source that from?

thanks,
Turbo8u

·
Administrator
3,940 Posts
You're going to have to go to a windshield replacement facility to acquire the seal (which will be aftermarket)

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
I didnt think it would be discontinued already, i bought an OEM one around this time last year to be installed with my new rear window on my sedan. Which oem sites did you check?

Edit: i'll be damned, it does say discontinued. But yes, you'll have to go to a windshield replacement company to get a new (aftermarket) seal. Are you getting a new windshield too? The rear windshield needs to be removed to replace that seal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt think it would be discontinued already, i bought an OEM one around this time last year to be installed with my new rear window on my sedan. Which oem sites did you check?

Edit: i'll be damned, it does say discontinued. But yes, you'll have to go to a windshield replacement company to get a new (aftermarket) seal. Are you getting a new windshield too? The rear windshield needs to be removed to replace that seal.
ok, I’ll go that way with it.

i have some rust around the back glass so I need to take it out in order to repair.

thanks,
Turbo8u

1 - 4 of 4 Posts