Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contact me via PM because I am from NJ and will not continually check this thread as I am posting it in about 6 local forms.

Up for sale is a pair of black no name racing seats and one Jamex black racing seat. The no namers have Integra rails and I will provide those with the seats. They hug your ass really well but do not hold your upper body to well.

The Jamex seat does not come with rails.

I bought the pair of no name seats for about 450 brand new.

Their condition isn't the greatest. The foam is broken down around the bolsters, some of the fabric is worn really good and one of the bolster vinyl pieces has a slight tear. Asking 100 picked up (or meet halfway) Or best offer for the pair of seats.

For the single Jamex seat I am asking 100 bucks picked up. That seat is in really good shape. Faded slightly but no tears or rips.

Reason I am selling? one parents are *****ing and two I am making way for my new JDM Recaros from stoner.

Also Up for sale

Set of stock Tan leather front seats, stock tan back seats. Will sell seperately.

The driver's seat is ripped to ****. Passenger seat is in ok condition. Great for a reappolstering project.

The back seat bottoms are in ****ty shape. The one side has a nice stain on it...how i havent a clue. the backs are find except for a small rip in the leather.

Price for the front seats 100 picked up
Price for the top rear seats 50 bucks picked up.
Price for rear bottom portion free....just come get it.

I am going to take pics right now.

Pics here

1 - 1 of 1 Posts