Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm in the project of making my integra all nice again... aren't we all? lol
Well, anyhow, It's wrapping up nicely and I'm down to my final issue. My original tan leather seats are tore up badly from age. I am in desparate need of seats and am wondering what seats can bolt right in to my 95 ls, 2 door. I don't care if its tan or cloth. I've looked and looked and no tan integra leather seats exist anywhere near me haha. Could like 90-00 civic seats fit? Prelude? haha, I'm just looking for seats that are better than my ripped to hell and back ones. haha. I'd love to find some actual integra seats, but it's not happening haha.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
XxbackdownxX on May/30/10 said:
Quote: Dailljest on May/30/10u can try RSX titanium interior swap

RSX's have a completely different interior set up.
the seats would definitely work, but not the rest of the interior, lol.
WrongO lol

Here or here
Some of the pictures are broke but you get the idea

Seats ive seen in an integra: S2000, RSX, Del Sol, and Evo8
Those work but with modification to the rails. Slammednslow has the Evo8 seats and they look reallllllly good

·
Registered
6 Posts
i thought he was just looking for seats the titanium look would definatly match his already tan interior and the rear seats and front seats are swap-able the dash is a little over the top

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Dailljest
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing