Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My car started making this screechy noise when I roll over a lit bump, pothole, etc. I brought the car to the shop and had told me to change my front driver spindle which they already had it in. As I left..the noise is gone for a few mins..then it came bak again which I dont know wat's going on. I would have to bring bak to the shop and see wat's going on..I hope they dont charge me and I would really like some feedback. Thanks guys

·
Registered
401 Posts
grit and sh*t in your brakes..or rather between brake pades and rotors...probly..

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ominus on Sep/03/02 said:
grit and sh*t in your brakes..or rather between brake pades and rotors...probly..
I really doubt this is the prob because I had left the prob alone for more than a week..the outside of my tread is balding cuz of the stress of one part is not doing its job. So help guys

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I brought my car back in the shop and they told me it's the bushings but then they didnt have a chance to work on my car since the shop was full so i'm gonna go back another day.. I hope that's the prob..I feel bad seeing my car suffer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts