Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of us South Carolina teg owners should have a ti meeting at broadway at the beach sometime. im thinkin before our college spring break so sometime around the 6th or 7th who knows what time but i think we should.

·
Registered
188 Posts
If it is on that weekend I might be able to make it because they might release us from demoblizing for the weekend. You are talking about April right? just making sure. That does sound like a good idea though.

Daniel

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK lets call it April 10th well meet up infront of Hard Rock Cafe at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach a time well figure out as it gets close but im going to say something around 12 1 maybe so we can eat and chat or whatever do stupid stuff...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha yeah of course it is open to all integras we dont discriminate and im def all about seeing all the tegs around the area we will def meet up at broadway on april 10th at 1pm

·
Registered
4 Posts
this is kj379 i own a black itr gsr. i want to plan a trip to the mall of georgia.but first we will meet up in anderson ,south carolina at the anderson mall. in when we get to the georgia mall, hang out at the mall. an then go a county over and hang out with the local racers. this will take place on a saturday in december.i need to know how many people are going to make a time to leave. if you want to get in touch with me [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts