Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home from martial arts class when a classic "muscled-out" camaro rolled next to me on the freeway, and since I've been waiting to race one of these kind of cars (classic muscle car), I raced him. I wupped his a$$ and so I decided to rub it in and slow down for him....he caught up, then I slammed on the gas and wupped him again. Did this a couple of times and on the last time I lost power and my engine started smoking.
. Not too sure what happened but I've got alot of oil on my engine and alot of grey smoke coming from the engine from the oil burning. Gonna have it checked tomorrow hopefully. Everybody cross their fingers for me cause I don't have any money to be replacing pistons or rings or anything like that right now.

P.S.--at least I wupped the camaro.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
i second that

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
so i guess beating the camaro might cost more than you thought, but your happy you beat a camaro, oh well. i feel sorry for the teg, not the camaro.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Good job on your victory.

So your car beat his, but yours broke down instead of his, how ironic.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
94gsr4d--I do have one but I never installed it cause my front sway bar is in the way. As for everyone else that's saying they'd rather have the car running than beating the camaro, yea, you're right in a way, but that's the chances you take when racing right. Whether it be on the street or the track. S&%t happens!

My car broke down cause I've been neglecting it cause I lost my job and haven't had the money to keep her up. Plus, (you people are probably gonna thing I'm weird)everytime I let my girlfriend drive my car something goes wrong, and she drove it to work that morning. I think she(my car) gets mad at me.

P.S.--like the headline says....pray for the teg to be ok

·
Registered
256 Posts
That's it, I'm getting my radiator replaced next week.

I'll pray to the VTEC god tonight for you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts