Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... parked at McGrath's. Looked to be in very good condition with "MUGEN P" on the plates. Belong to anyone here?

·
Registered
139 Posts
There is a lot more around than you think. 2 RHD JDM tegs one silver R and Hai just picked his black Sir-G up from Cali. He put Rsx seats in itm, freakin sweet.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
B20bliss on Nov/06/05 said:
There is a lot more around than you think. 2 RHD JDM tegs one silver R and Hai just picked his black Sir-G up from Cali. He put Rsx seats in itm, freakin sweet.
I saw that car sitting outside his house. More Acuras and Hondas flow through that place than I can count. Must be nice.

·
Registered
139 Posts
noob on Nov/06/05 said:
Quote: B20bliss on Nov/06/05There is a lot more around than you think. 2 RHD JDM tegs one silver R and Hai just picked his black Sir-G up from Cali. He put Rsx seats in itm, freakin sweet.

I saw that car sitting outside his house. More Acuras and Hondas flow through that place than I can count. Must be nice.

Yeah, How do you like his mercedes? he's gonna turbo it later down the road.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haven't noticed it. I'll check it out. Oh wait, I think I've seen some girl driving that before. Maybe his wife or something...

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
B20bliss on Nov/06/05 said:

Looks like he's done the 5 lug conversion to it already. I wonder if he's taking the parts from his hatch and swapping them over. What a ride that would be!

·
Registered
139 Posts
there is this older guy that works at a dollar store here in Meridian that drives a 96 spec R. It's white and kinda thrashed but none the less a R. I don't think he knows what he's actually driving so I might make him a offer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts