Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda Tech has a weekly meet every saturday at 630pm at the Krispy Kreme right in front of the San Diego Sports Arena (now called the I Pay one Center).
Here is the HT Thread. click here
From the thread:
Meet is every Saturday Nite weekly Meets
New location is Krispy kreme off sports arena BLVD.

Exit Rosecrans, Right on sports arena, Krispy Kreme is on the right side.

Who? Bring anybody that doesnt blow off, hit vtec, squeel tires. Nobody cares that you have Vtec...80% of honda's nowaday's have Some sort of Vtec in it. And no annoying wangsters...Don't want any drama here trying to kill our spot.

Its a pretty chill meet. not too many people going yet. but we usually hang out there for like an hour or so then go get some food. Then lately we have been cruising to Belmont Park in Mission Beach to make fun of the Riciest of the Rice that comes out there. Its a lot of fun and makes you feel really good about your own car. haha.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, maybe once the meet gets a lot bigger some of you la heads will actually want to drive down here.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you guys missed a fun ass meet. we chilled for a bit, then went down to L&L hawaiian bbq, then cruised to Belmont, laughed at some really f'd up rice and went on a chill ass freeway cruise. Hopefully some of you guys will be hittin this up next week. We'd like to make it bigger and better, but we can't do that without people showing up.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey man I thought I had your number Jon. I called Adrian, but he sounded busy and was gonna call me back and never did. I got out at work at 5 and wanted to catch up with you guys. Give me your digits...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it fluctuates from week to week. this week was a little smaller then last, but everyone was cool as hell. some of the peeps that were supposed to be coming didn't show because on of them got sideswiped by a dumbass in an sti on sunrise highway. the freaking sti went way wide through a corner and almost head-on'd his TypeR. argh.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.