Team Integra Forums banner

San Francisco bay area local meets & events thread

113K views 2K replies 147 participants last post by  90gs-96gsr 
#1 · (Edited)
OK Its spring time again and we will see if we can get these meets/events started.

if your interested in going to a Meet, Carshow, or event that we here at Team-Integra are attending or if we are having our own meet and you want to attend then your in the right place.

i have a list of events and invites that or sent to me by local organizations and we are all welcomed to attend i will try to keep this updated with all the needed information for our attendance.

Want to meet some folks around the bay area? Some friends to kick it with? Here's the thread! Post up with replies here and lets keep in touch!!!

We have Events often in the San Francisco bay Area Please take the time to mapquest your drive from your location to the meet up spot where we will caravan out from..(information is below on the address)

We hope will have great turnouts at all the events we attend or host..

When attend anyones event we ask the same that we ask when it is one of our events the usual rules apply no driving stupid, no playing extremely loud music while we're parked, leave the bad attitudes at home, have fun..

We will meet up at/around the times set at the location of the meet up and maybe take a cruise after the event.

as for rain conditions, we will have to watch the weather and adjust our plans accordingly.

So now there is no need for new threads for every Event.. so please check back here for updates, or post here for information.
Here's the addresses and Information for the next Event / Meet location.

To Be Determined

thanks and hope to see everyone at the next Event!!!

#6 ·
i was just thinking maybe we can get a closer nit group going on here you know regular bi weekly meets. and members joining the meets.

and its only twice a month so it wouldn't be like were overdoing it we can get everyone together and do some stuff.

the union city spot has alot of stuff around it places to eat and other things to do.and the san jose location is a good spot to meet up and talk and if we want head out to eat somewhere or do something

well we will see how this works i think it could be good

#22 ·
GSRevs: right on Ryan.

DA9ReMiX: the last meet we had there wasn't so bad. three rows out from Krispy Kreme and along the side away from all the businesses had lots of parking.

The only problem we had was when a few hondatech guys came out they kept reving, bumping music and doing ricer flybys, out of the parking lot, onto the main street then coming back into the parking lot. This gave lots of unwanted attention. But through all of that, not 1 single cop.

Most of the people on TI are chill when it comes to meets.
They know how to act and don't do stupid stuff.

#23 ·
^How do you know if it's HT people not people who 'heard' there was a meet?

Honestly, I find HT meets to be way better. But there's always at least one douchebag who'll mess **** up, so I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.