Team Integra Forums banner
2,261 - 2,280 of 2,290 Posts
Meet last night was off the hook,nice turn out and nice people.
Seen some new and old faces and seen some "SICK" looking cars.
GOD I MISS THE BAY...lol

Thanks for the invite guys,can't wait to make that 4 and a half hour trip again,Nevada don't got **** on Cali meets,That's for sure..lol

Ill be uploading my pics as soon as i can and ill post a new "TO SLOW" pic thread so people can see what you guys are all about and post up there pics as well.
Nice meeting you all and Frank and John,Thanks for for everything,ill see you all again this summer i hope..

I miss the meets as well and I'm still working on my teg as she's been in the shop for nearly a year now. Hoping the last bits will be finished along with a repaint. All I can really say is I miss the meets and I miss the crew.

Just extending the invite to those not on my friends list on Facebook to the first meet Im hosting here in Sacramento!

Facebook Event Link: Mind of T x HFD - NorCal Car Meet and Greet | Facebook

Where:
IKEA West Sacramento
700 IKEA Court, West Sacramento, California 95605

When:
3pm-8pm

MindofT.com and HFD NorCal open car meet and greet! Come and share your ride with fellow enthusiasts.
This is a secured and permitted venue at IKEA, so there will be no police hassles or getting kicked out. Police will be on standby if there are any cars being reckless and endangerment to others.
IKEA West Sacramento is very low car friendly! No crazy driveways or speed bumps to scrape on.
IKEA Court has tons of places to eat as well- In n Out Burger, Wingstop, Burger King, Beach Hut Deli, Chipotle, Tutti Frutti Yogurt, Taco Bell, McDonalds, and of course the IKEA restaurant.

Normal meet rules apply! No over revving engines, no burnouts, no loud music. Just be respectful of others as others are to you. Police will be on standby to those that are rude, but WILL NOT HASSLE to those that are not.
Once again, I have secured and permitted this lot for the day, hopefully I can continue hosting this meet spot in the future.

The meet will be taking place in the parking lot between IKEA and WalMart.

I've been coming out to the weekly s2ki meet at milpitas with my teg. They're a pretty cool crowd and won't differentiate you because of your car. They're all there all there to chill and talk about cars.

-Z-
Friday night meets at McCarthy Ranch on the asian plaza side. They are always there. But going to a meet with no other integras especially people you dont know is boring! Plus theres a lot of dogging going on when you pass by especially by Quicklys....wanna be G's!

Friday night meets at McCarthy Ranch on the asian plaza side. They are always there. But going to a meet with no other integras especially people you dont know is boring! Plus theres a lot of dogging going on when you pass by especially by Quicklys....wanna be G's!
Yeah man I know, part of why i don't wanna go all crazy and do a build thread is cuz there's too much hate out here, I wish it was more like the muscle guy community I feel like it is more respect and meeting good people. Don't get me wrong i'm sure there are lots of cool guys out that aren't trying to mess with your ****. Haven't really been to a meet, used to go to the runs with bro WAYYY back in the day, but that's it.

I always bring my teg. It's neva boring for me. Some of these guy have owned integras before so they can relate. Besides we chat about random stuffs too. You should check the meet out. I'm not going this Friday since I'll be flying off to Vegas. But I'll definitely be there next Friday.

-Z-

Alright guys, I'm planning to set up a meet that'll be coming up pretty soon. Don't want it to be big and its for integra owners/ enthusiast to hang and appreciate.

-Z-
I'm down just don't like that it is at night :/

2,261 - 2,280 of 2,290 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.