Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've had my Imagines for about 8 months and have had them bent by potholes 3 times. I was tryn to get rid of them but been havin a hard time gettin a buyer.one place offered me less than 400. So I'm thinkin about just fixin em again and this time paintin the center black to give em a new look since I have the Silver machined lip and not the black opal. I was also thinkin about sendin em to Konig since they have a Warranty but that'll probably just be a waste of time. My main conceren is investing more money into them just for potholes to bend them up. And they're only 17's!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Since you live & drive in the city, rolling on rubber bands & 17's don't work & is very difficult. I would invest in a set of 16's, they don't look as great as 17's but you gotta be realistic about your situation. Do you really want to be rolling on square rims?

(Have anybody else ever tried busting a u'ie on 17's or 18's in Manhattan, can we say tire rub?!?!)

I want 17's but driving around in NJ & NY is no environment for it. 16's give you added rubber to take the bumps.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I've been eye'n those SSr comps. If I decide to go for those I guess I'll have to trade em in and take the loss if I decide to give em up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts