Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sad sad day. i need to move out of tacoma. woke up to go to work at 5am this morning. walk out the house and my wife says ''baby.. wheres the car''

bastards left a crow bar in my spot. hopefully i can get some prints off..
the worst part.. over a thousand dollars of military gear was in my trunk.. which i am accountable for. even worse though...

i just got married on sat. and my marriage certificates.. pictures.. and vows were n the car..

bastards.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
wow ... that's just horrible.

It's **** like this that makes me hope with all I've got that karma will do its job.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
WTF is wrong with people? I think a broom handle up their sorry asses might wake them up.
What did your car look like? I'll keep an eye on craigslist for stuff.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
red 00 gsr. 95 fat5 rims. mugen abs rep. lip. honda badges. cold air/ 4-2-1 headers/ high flow cat. hot pink valve cover ( my girl dared me haha)

jus got the car a lil over a month ago. so many plans

·
Registered
177 Posts
wow that sucks. the money is one thing but to lose the items you cannot replace would be tough. I hope they find them and you get your stuff back.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
sorry to hear that i know how u feel man
but how many people actually check where parts came from when they buy used on craigslist?
i bet even if u suspected it was stolen ull just say ehh i dont care i need this part and its cheap.
not thinkin that u might be buying ur own parts or someones **** that got stolen might be someone u know too... but people dont care...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey I also live in tacoma, so if I see a teg like that I'll be sure to tell you.

Also, im browsin Craigslist for a front lip so if I see your parts on there I'll give you a heads-up.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
u guys really think its gonna be on craigslist?
better check local carshops sometimes they come by and ask us to install stuff that is obviously stolen we tell them to kindly faq off but can surely make a note.
most ofpawn shops scan ID when someone brings stuff in so...

best thing to do is to print a few pages describing what u had in ur car thats worth selling and leave it in a few shops
ur car might already be in florida or soemthin...

unless they re crackheads and just wanted to cook some rocks in ur car ( happened to my friend a week ago)
stole his 92 acura legend cooked few rocks left a pipe in the car and left it sittin somwhere in the parking lot

also when u report ur identity stolen it will be on the record so if someone tries to open a bank account or tries to do any kind of financial operation using ur name it will be recorded and they will give u a confirmation call.
even big purchases on ur credit card ...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
update. damn i miss my gsr still. well i us found out my car has been in a tow yard stripped. they found it 3 days after it was stolen. funny part. my neighbor who has an integra. who is known for stealin cars... he needed certain parts for his car. and all the parts that were gone were the ones he needed. so the police are o the way right now... tacoma olice are slow as ****. but imma start an investigation and they are gonna run the vins on his car and mine. if theyey matchch... im sueing him and the car shop he works at. and if the cops cant do anything.. i might have to take it into my own hands. thats all. ps. dont go to car city in tacoma.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
maybe a prison "ass pounding" will knock some sense into his sorry ass.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.