Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got my new 98 GS-R this week and tonight i sold my 1995 RS, Im gonna miss that car it was amazing and still is, u can see some pics of it in my link and kept the ITR wing and the rims and i sold with my gsr's spoiler and its blades
The RS this morning before i sold it gsr wing isnt on it yet because its not back from the body shop

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
acutally the new owner found it on the site in oN forum, i paid i bunch of money to have it advertised in the autotrader and one other thing and didnt not even need it, today the new autotrader came out with it in and i had a bunch of calls about it alot of ppl seemed upset when it sold, im too. that car was AWSOME!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm curious about the selling price too if you don't mind.
I also have 95 RS and planning to sell it within a month or two. I'm going to put ad in Montreal (and maybe in Ottawa too).

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Wow, congratulations!! Its my goal to sell my LS and upgrade to a LS in a few months. So how much of a diference is there? Wow that red GSR looks absolutely beautiful. Good luck with it =)

·
Registered
34 Posts
i ended up picking up that car, and of course i'm sticking around.. just put my jdm conversion and oem kit on, and finished the motor swap, i'll post picks when it's out of the paint shop..

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
someone must have brought this back because i sold my rs way back in march and have had my gs-r since then, anyways there is some new pics of the gs-r around, i also got new magnaflow exhause but no pics of it on yet.
here is a link to pics i posted back at the start of may, if you go to 2nd page there is a pics of the RS and GS-R side by side. Link and acurairide has my old RS now it stayed local, but i have yet to see it with the JDM front end and JDM B18c

1 - 13 of 13 Posts