Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know local/surrounding sacramento people, do you guys ever meet up and just hang out? Is there a weekend spot? Just looking to meet up and check out rides/talk about cars.

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Sac area has been pretty active as far as meets go. Keep an eye out for a big Mickey grove meet (lodi) in the near future. Hell we should of done it this weekend, weather is absolutly beeeeyoootiful!!!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
RacerZook on Feb/10/06 said:
Sac area has been pretty active as far as meets go. Keep an eye out for a big Mickey grove meet (lodi) in the near future. Hell we should of done it this weekend, weather is absolutly beeeeyoootiful!!!
Yeah I know the weather was so nice! I don't know how attendance would have been. I'm always down for a last minute meet up!

·
Registered
475 Posts
yea man im down for some meets just as soon as my teg is outta the shop, i miss it so much
dan ur car is sick it was cool meeting up with you and the rest of those guys .. too bad about the cops though, also me having to ride around with all the srt-4 owners lol ! but seriously this weather is great lets get something together soon

·
Registered
65 Posts
i live in sacramento down in san bernardino there was a jdm meet like 2 weeks ago down at the in and out where cosco was..it was ok..until cops came and said we were tresspassing LOL...man..we wanted some burgers..sob..lol but yeah im down with future plan meets just tell me the location and if its not to far i'll be down there with my kia type R ! ahaha jk 00gsr hope you guys plan soon

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi everyone .. i just want to say hi .. im new to the site .. but not new to the teg world .. and i been a member at gen2ic and honda tech for almost 4 yr .. and i wanted to see whats up with this site and .. just get to know some of you people .. well im alex .. laters

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.