Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got both seats in, havent really had time, but now since im not working ive went wild. Went back to all stock, Turn Signals, Tails, Front. Got my new door on, all that installed and a oil change in a day, Wooooo Hooooo, Imagestation has let me down, so IM me on AIM if you want to see pics, if not ill try and find a place to host later. AIM= Shadowz94Integra

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got ya, just waiting for the okay of the pics then they will be in my profile or you can IM me for more. Thanks Steve

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Traded a bunch of stuff I didnt even want.

Versus V-Speed front
Tach with Red shift light
CF Volt Meter gauge
91 Civic dx pleather seats
M3 Mirror's

And thats it, they where kinda dirty, the car was flipped, one small tear in the back of the driver side seat near the top, not noticeable. I came out real good on them, and they feel oh so good.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh no there not, everyone who has sat in them fall's in love. The pass side isnt really that broken in but the driver seat is, I love them, I wouldnt trade anything for them, ive had offer's of $800 for them, but I wont sell them.

There is some drilling required in the rear, but the front 2 bracket holes line up to the existing mounting locatins found from your stock seats.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks good, glad to see another Teg with them, dont or havent seen to many Tegs with them, there are none in NC I know of. Just makes them that much more unique.

How do you like the comfort of them, I love them, they just hug you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts