Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
anything's possible if you got the money.. but then you have to change your car to rwd...

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
It'd be cheaper to just get an s2000... and no offense, but you'd be crazy not to take it over the teg in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
quick question...not to take this thread off topic, but is an S2000 a five speed, or a six speed manual? Im pretty sure its a five, but i wanna make sure.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Lets put it this way...it would be a helluva lot easier to drop that S2000 motor into a Nissan 240 than it would to put it in an Integra.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
should we move this from the projects section into the "wet-dream" section?

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
the s2k engine is similar to the rsx engines. so then why not just swap an rsx engine? even then it's still complicated.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Jacksont001 on Sep/30/02 said:
should we move this from the projects section into the "wet-dream" section?
haha... you should recommend that in the site suggestion forum... Z'd get a kick out of it.

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
nospeedlimit143 on Sep/30/02 said:
haha... you should recommend that in the site suggestion forum... Z'd get a kick out of it.
i'm already paying attention to this thread

·
Registered
110 Posts
i asked this on g2ic.com and got a bunch of replies. if you wanna check it out, goto g2ic.com and search my user name after you goto the "message boards." the search icon is at the top right corner of the page once you click on "message boards." the name of the thread is "engine swap good?? pros & cons." this is just if you want to check out my thread about this. well....have fun...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
1. engine site opposite way and the integra engine bay is to small for such a large size engine.
2. you will have to change all your axles
3. rip out your fwd and shove in a rwd and put parts where you swaped
4. change transmission to a 6 speed
5. drivetrain must be extended because the s2000 drivetrain is a lot smaller then the integras if it were rwd.
6. cost around 25k to do in labor and install and other stuff, yes i did wonder of this but yeah it's alot of money
----but if you really want to do it, do it, it's your decision and it would be cool, if you have nothing to do with your money or you are just bored, do it. yeah imagine pulling up to a stang gt and doing rwd burnouts...plus you can add a comptech sc on it and you could push around 36o hp at most.

·
Registered
668 Posts
why are we even debating this? shouldnt we be focusing on trying to fit those beautiful k-series into our cars? either way they are all hassles and would require mucho dinero

1 - 20 of 29 Posts