i asked this on g2ic.com and got a bunch of replies. if you wanna check it out, goto g2ic.com and search my user name after you goto the "message boards." the search icon is at the top right corner of the page once you click on "message boards." the name of the thread is "engine swap good?? pros & cons." this is just if you want to check out my thread about this. well....have fun...
1. engine site opposite way and the integra engine bay is to small for such a large size engine.
2. you will have to change all your axles
3. rip out your fwd and shove in a rwd and put parts where you swaped
4. change transmission to a 6 speed
5. drivetrain must be extended because the s2000 drivetrain is a lot smaller then the integras if it were rwd.
6. cost around 25k to do in labor and install and other stuff, yes i did wonder of this but yeah it's alot of money
----but if you really want to do it, do it, it's your decision and it would be cool, if you have nothing to do with your money or you are just bored, do it. yeah imagine pulling up to a stang gt and doing rwd burnouts...plus you can add a comptech sc on it and you could push around 36o hp at most.