Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...i know i posted that i was going to have a sale of some stuff over the summer, but some financial stuff went down and i didnt have the money to boost. Now i do...so I am getting rid of some stuff.

First is some DC Sports Stainless Steel 4-1 headers for a non-vtec teg...mine is an LS. It is used, about 5k miles, and there is a ding at the bottom before the collector...well before...where i must have hit something. No changes in power, i dynoed it a while ago and it was 162hp and i dynoed it before i took it off for boost and it was 163. Anyways, cosmetically it is fine, its gold and purple...they are like $450 new...im getting rid of mine for 280 + shipping...its negotiable though.

Second is an AEM V2 intake for an LS. I bought it new...also 5k miles. It comes with the intake, a filter i just washed....everything to stick it on your ride. Thats going to b 150 + shipping. SOLD

I also have a Greddy SP2 exhaust for a 4 door LS. Sweet exhaust system. Mechanically its fine, has a scrape or two on it, no dents etc. Those are 550 new...im looking for like 400. This only has like 3500 miles on it at best.

I also have a skunk2 through pipe...cat delete or whatever you want to call it. For an ls/rs and i think the type r...thats $50. *SOLD*

Also am selling my brand new AEM EMS.
Looking for 1100 shipped.
Its the 1040...for 92-95 Integra/Civics and Del sols

Ill have pics up tommorow...or later today.
Just Pm me or post if you are interested.

thanks
-ryan

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pics will be up soon i swear....still OBO on everything....sorry im kinda wasted right now...let me know if anyone is interested in anything...im trying to get rid of this stuff so make me a deal...dont be afraid to lowball!! im too much of an alcoholic to care.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Excuse my ignorance, but what's the difference in the intake between your AEM V2 and say the AEM short ram or K&N 57 series gen 2?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aem v2 is routed under the front rght headlight so that it is out of the engine bay, getting much colder air than the short ram or the 57. Also, it never needs oil...all you have to do is wash the filter with water and slap it back on.

·
Registered
30 Posts
But does it get too close to the ground to worry about water? Lot's of standing water around my house after a good rain.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol that depends on how low you are dropped. my guess is no, because ive been in rainy blacksburg with it and im dropped 2'' on tein flex and i havent had a problem. its about a foot off the ground in my car...so its not that low, but it is routed so that it receives cold air.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea man wattup dude.
yea the headers are for sale if ya want them let me know...my dads down in the burg if you want he can bring them up north so i dont have to ship em.

let me know

ryan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.