Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my fuel and brake lines are all rusted to **** and are leaking. I dont want to do half ass splices so I'm ordering all new oem pre bent lines. Has anyone done this before? Can I do this and be able to reach both ends without removing or dropping other components? Any tricks or secrets to make this easier?? Its a 99'
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
I did this on my 96 sedan. i think everything was still available except for the fuel vent line. that was discontinued and i had to make my own. I'm trying to remember what would have been in the way to do this. My car was completely stripped when i did mine. You'll def want to drop the fuel tank so you have room to remove the old fuel lines. I'm not 100% certain, but you might need to drop the subframe to install the the new lines. if the old ones are rusted, removal isnt a big deal, just cut them off. There might be some pictures of where the brake and fuel lines feed up through the front in my build thread.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you have not done your repairs. 1 st I would take video and pictures, to go back and see how it was installed. even if it pre bent. you will need to see how it was installed. I start from the back incase you have to remove the gas tank. I found this youtube bit it may help.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts