Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well acoording to most of the post on rust the thing to use is the rust bullet but i have no idea where to find it if anyone has a opinions or thinks they no where i can find it i would appreaciate the help this is my rust problem

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
np guys how bout i expirement lol ill buy rust bullet where ever its sold and apply it and then ill take a picture and post it and just keep informed of how it goes...that is if i ever find where i can buy rust bullet lol

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol of course i wont forget but the problem is i cant find it anywhere of course you can buy it online "now in days you can buy anything online" i was wondering if there was a store that sold rust bullet?? if so can someone please help me and guide me in the right direction =) =( please and thank you

·
Registered
410 Posts
ya I have that too. It sees bad winters and salty roads. i touch it up every year. lloks bettter but it gets bigger and bigger every year. So I'm definetly looking for a solution to this rust. Please keep us posted on this.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I used rust bullet on that same rust spot, it came back a month later, and it was well prepped and well done. You can't get to the back of the panel so you can't accurately treat both sides. It'll come back from behind, even with rust bullet over it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Its hard to find a nice honda/acura around here with out rust, unless you want to pay 8k. I was reading more about this rust bullet, did you use it once? or several times? And it doesnt go away overnight!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.