Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
problem is when i first change my oil the car rean pretty good.now a mounth later it feels like its running kinda slow.doesnt accelerate like it use to. anything i can check to see thats causing that?

·
Registered
188 Posts
That's not very specific, more information would be helpful. Does the motor misfire? Is the CEL on?

However, alot of the time when your engine feels sluggish, it's not getting enough fuel. So check to see if the car is due for any service. Maybe you have a dirty fuel filter or clogged injectors (I had clogged injectors last summer, and my car felt sluggish, ran rough, and the CEL was on).

·
Registered
333 Posts
chances are when something like that starts to happen its an easy fix. most likely its your ignition system. have you checked spark plugs(and gap), spark wires, cap and rotor, air filter. If those are old they should be replaced anyhow. A dirty throttle body will make it feel sluggish also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.