Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1613 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
ya, i used to live in westwood (across the street from ucla) and people are always walkin drunk as **** up and down frat row there and i think that's what happened. either that or some haters. but i like the spoon style mirrors anywho.

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
hey! so i did some work this friday, thought id update.

painted the wheels, calipers, center caps and heat shield. here's the before and afters. enjoy, and feel free to comment, i wanna know what people think about the wheels specifically, i really like em.

heat shield before

after

calipers before

wheels during

wheels/calipers/centercaps all painted

car after

so comments, thanks, cheers mates.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Looks really good man. Like what you've done with it. If I had a suggestion I would say look at getting your muffler hangers adjusted, I think it can be done pretty simply with some welding. It looks good man!! I've got a green DB.

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
here we go. valve cover work:

canyon run beforehand

(thats santa monica on the left and catalina on the right)

post wash.

LMK what you guys think. took a lot of work to get the VC that shiny and i thought about painting it, but i like it. id like it even more if it was an even shine, but even the buffing wheel couldn't get it just right. plus i was on a timeline.

opinions welcome. cheers.

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
oh **** son! it's wayne brady!

here's what i got in the mail this week... takin friday and saturday off just to work on the car... may not be enough.

still waiting on pictures of the "type-r" carbon fiber wing im thinking about buying from a few other guys who just bought one... also still waiting on the ASR subframe brace im gonna hook up. this is a lot of weight to add to the car so im thinking of getting a smaller sub in the trunk or doing like a rear seat delete.

suggestions/help with what ill need to put on the type-r sway bar/asr brace/lca's would be great thanks. gonna annodize and polish the fuel filter and a few brackets in the engine bay... plus i got a skunk2 battery tie down and a PJDM "radiator cooling plate" i put on and need to take pictures of. cheers.

oh and a name for my running log could be fun. the car's name is angela.

·
Banned
1,961 Posts
I think rear seats are somewhere between 20-40 lbs...its been a while.

If you want your car to become a "sleeper" then remove the passenger front seat (40lbs) and keep the rears. That way you can seat 3, they have tons of leg room, and the car can be a used as a semi like sleeper. I did this in high school..first with criticism, then with happy customers, the girls liked it.

I dont think that the whole setup will add much weight though...I have comptech's setup on my car, the weight is greatly outdone by the handling upgrade.

Good luck with the build,

-Laughs

21 - 40 of 1613 Posts