Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1613 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's my car and the happenings with it - mostly just photos and road trips but the occasional new part here and there. Feel free to comment, ask questions or just pop in and take a look.

My car is a 96 SE - I got it in 2005 with 134k miles on it.
It's at 254,000 miles and climbing now!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update the post as it goes, see what everyone thinks etc. Comments are welcome!

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So i put itr side skirts on, spoon "style" mirrors, nevr-dulled the wheels and headlights, replaced my broken glove box (someone tried to steal my XM), cleaned out the air box, re-attached the broken driver side window switch, let the air bubbles out of the water pump and dyed the window rubber. most of which i knew how to do very easily thanks to t-i.

so thanks for all the articles and help and ill continue to update (yes, i have been converted and will be putting the stock lights back in soon cause the vinyl/tint didnt look good at ALL on the altezzas).

(new B18B coming soon)

some drunky fell over on my car and broke the right one, so off they go!

closest the moon has been to earth in 15 years

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
updates! Ya!

so i did a funky little DIY this weekend, here's that: DIY Intake Sag

Then I did some cosmetic stuff. Im gonna do a black/green/red theme on the car, so imagine it with black wheels, black calipers, and tinted windows and you'll understand where im going.

i took off the altezzas, didnt match my theme and they FOG UP like nobodies business, not to mention they're illegal...

can anyone say TAILLIGHTWHORE!?

(both sets of altezzas are for sale! ten bucks! haha. no seriously tho).

put some honda logos on. cause... it's a honda.

replica spoon mirrors

and took the center caps off, gonna paint these soon.

and here's my car at work (kroq and jack fm radio towers in the backround)

thanks, comments good (yeah sure why not bad too) are welcome.

·
Registered
63 Posts
kroq ftw!!!! Loveline With Dr.Drew And stryker Rocks BRO....

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
your no taillight *****... i got 2 98+ sets, 2 94-97 set and 1 all red set and edm set! your just a collector of taillights ;)

your teg looks good, i would paint your wheels though and maybe rear valances in yuor near future :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
Do you work at kroq?

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
rage is a great band..as far as the rear valances goes some guy on ebay did make but that was a while ago.. here's a rear lip thats closest to 98+ valances.. its on the expensive side but they do make replicas of this rear lip..

Easy Button

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah it all looks pretty difficult to attach to a 96. i might just leave as is cause the front lip and the side skirts are pretty rediculously easy to install and we're relatively cheap but i can't find anything for the rear at a decent price. id rather spend 300 bones on a good sway bar.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Some idiot knocked my drivers side mirror off my car one night and I bought the same set of cheap mirrors to put on my car until I picked up some craigslist oem mirrors.

1 - 20 of 1613 Posts