Team Integra Forums banner

161 - 180 of 6485 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #161 (Edited)
All right...... Clutch Master Cylinder Install article is up (linkage)

Found out once i got home via email that my header got in today, even though I wasn't told I had a package, so i didn't get to check it out...rest of exhaust shipped out today....

Also got in a new security device today, one that I really really like and feel good about.. but alas, I can't publically divuldge what it is

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
MorningZ on Jul/10/06 said:
Quote: steveyenisch on Jul/10/06Cool, glad it worked out for you. What kind of exhaust are you planning on getting?

it's mentioned just a few pages ago... full SMSP setup
lol I meant specifically what setup? I'd assume you got a 22" resonator, but what muffler did you get?

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Header and Exhaust installed today, and gadddamn!! it's so loud..... pretty much louder than i wanted/expected, but i'll get used to it

Can't wait to get it all tuned up, but i need a few more parts first

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #167 (Edited)
gerrycurl on Jul/25/06 said:
How hard was your cf door panels install?

They are pretty easy.... you have to cut away the stock material off the door, then they lay right over and are held in by the door handle trim and one single screw......

To share some things I've done lately:
- As mentioned above, headers and exhaust are installed
- Received a new Intake Manifold today (thanks Carlo) and awaiting a new gasket from another sponsor, StreetLightz
- Just finished a quick version of this project to get a rear-mounted camera setup for this weekend's Dragon Run

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
mikeedge on Jul/31/06 said:
But you got the header did you not?

Quote: MorningZ on Jul/25/06 Header and Exhaust installed today, and gadddamn!! it's so loud..... pretty much louder than i wanted/expected, but i'll get used to it

Can't wait to get it all tuned up, but i need a few more parts first

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
lol. i was going to quote myself to answer that as well.....

So today, more drama with my car.... on the way to work i hopped onto the Expressway and my car wouldn't let me go from 3rd to 4th.. so i pulled off at the next exit (after forcing it into gear) and inspected the new clutch master cylinder, also looked at the slave cylinder looking for leaks or what not....

limped the car home, called into work, then brought the car into a local tranny shop, where she is there getting a new clutch and flywheel installed...i can't really miss work today or tomorrow, so i ended up renting a car... yuck !!!!

I'd be doing this car a favor by driving it off a cliff, lol

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yeah, I was just wondering. I just rolled 96000 miles on my way home from work. Did it just go out all at once? Or did you kinda of feel it coming on?

·
Registered
512 Posts
lucky you! i blew my differential up like that, doing 100+ passing a car.
did your 5th get stuck in gear too?
i went through the same process, change the master cylinder, later on that night on the way to the track, boom!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi

nice car! is the color a original honda color for the usdm integra? what color code is this?

in switzerland there were only 4 colours, yellow, black, red and white (csw) ... (but there are only type r's in switzerland)

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
TeeDC2 on Aug/07/06 said:
hi

nice car! is the color a original honda color for the usdm integra? what color code is this?

in switzerland there were only 4 colours, yellow, black, red and white (csw) ... (but there are only type r's in switzerland)

Yes it is a stock color, super sonic blue pearl, I think it was only available on the GSR models in 1999 in the US.

We have a few different trims here, you can find all that out in the article section.

Article link

161 - 180 of 6485 Posts