Team Integra Forums banner

1421 - 1440 of 6485 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,426
here are some initial pics... I may be going out at lunch with my SLR to get some better ones, too much sunshine washes out the iPhone 4 camera too much

doesn't exactly match anything else on the car, hmmm.. KF hatch in order maybe :) , but i like it's contrast against the SSBP

Attachments

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,428
Paul only had a few minutes to help me get it on there because someone is coming over right now to get my old hood...

I'll be doing a full on adjustment tomorrow

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Not bad.. I agree with you, it dosen't really match anything else on the car,. But obviously, CF/Kev item is more of the weight factor... Unless, you match it up with the hatch!! That will balance out the look on the car. Do you know what's the weight on this new hood?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Not bad.. I agree with you, it dosen't really match anything else on the car,. But obviously, CF/Kev item is more of the weight factor... Unless, you match it up with the hatch!! That will balance out the look on the car. Do you know what's the weight on this new hood?
Yeah a cf hatch :D

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,436
Here are some pics with the SLR as I just met up with SweetTeg for lunch.... looks like I had the camera in the wrong mode and it didn't like "white" too much..... ooops..

lol

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Very very pretty hood. I like the way it looks with the car. Although it doesn't match much else on the car, I like it.

1421 - 1440 of 6485 Posts