Team Integra Forums banner

901 - 920 of 6485 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I had the koni/gc set with a bit of a stiffer spring rates and they were really amazing at dragon handles really well but actually cant wait to hear how you like them.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #902
Oooof... so i have all the oil relo parts here on my desk....

just noticed that the "Optional Adapter Plater" is bent to hell

this should be sitting flat, and as one can see, it's not even close to flat........if the GSR needs this part, i can't install this

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #904
Aaarrgghhh!!!!

I'm up in Orlando area for work and a site meet tomorrow and just saw in my email that the Ground Controls arrived today back home and also another package that has my refitted Clock Pod. It now has a longer top piece overhang so the gauges don't glare off the windshield (this was a major issue at the Dragon)

Can't wait to get them both put into the car:)

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
MorningZ on Sep/10/10 said:
Aaarrgghhh!!!!

I'm up in Orlando area for work and a site meet tomorrow and just saw in my email that the Ground Controls arrived today back home and also another package that has my refitted Clock Pod. It now has a longer top piece overhang so the gauges don't glare off the windshield (this was a major issue at the Dragon)

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
MorningZ on Sep/10/10 said:
Aaarrgghhh!!!!

Is that something I can request from QuadPods when I order them? I hate windshield glare.

Ground controls are sooooooooo awesome. Right now I wish I had stiffer rates but other than that I love them.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #907
Andrew: the problem with my setup was the gauges, they stick out too far.... i sent him an email explaining the situation and he offered to take them back and see what he could do with them......i don't know if it was/is a one time deal or what, but i guess it wouldn't hurt to ask....

at least let me get back home and get the package (which will be Monday) and i'll report back here if it's all fixed with the change he made

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Car looks great Steve! Along with the rest of the TI fleat. And I am sure its been awhile but when did you go back to OEM tails ha?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Car is looking great always steve!

And is it just me, or do your tires keep epically failing? This is no joking matter! We must eliminate this sidewall fail once and for all :)

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #914
I've had 3 fail in 2yrs and 3mos... before that it had been forever since I had any issues, so it all evens out

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
*** Removed by user at Sep 13 2010 1:46AM (Server Time) ***

moringz:
not sure if its been said but...i'm waiting for you to say
"hey guys...im going turbo!"

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
*** Removed by user at Sep 13 2010 1:46AM (Server Time) ***

Dustin96LS on Sep/11/10 said:
Car looks great Steve! Along with the rest of the TI fleat. And I am sure its been awhile but when did you go back to OEM tails ha?
co-sign on the tail light change
i remember i questioned you about those tails years ago let me see if i can find that post lol

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #917
Theres no need to, because to be honest, i don't wanna hear it

Worry about your own car and plans.... no need to concern yourself with mine

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #918
I'll repeat, but niceer, i really could car less what you think...worry about your own car.....

over 5 years i have changed my mind, my tastes, and what i want from my car..... i don't need to be judged over it

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I never meant anything negative about my post Steve. Just something I noticed in your new pictures and was curious when you switched. Hell I even liked your old tails too ha!

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #920
So learned the hard way today that:

Lowered Teg + beach driving = fail

We did get some nice pics out if it, bit it's no fun having your car buried in the sand unable to move :)

Pics to come later when I make it home, I'm still 90 mins from home, but stopped to eat

901 - 920 of 6485 Posts