Team Integra Forums banner

881 - 900 of 6485 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I like the oil filter relocation kit!

I would recommend ordering directly from GC they have great customer service, and being able to get their assistance if you need it, no questions asked is great.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #882
I just went on GC's site and would have bought them, but it is *requiring* a custom spring rate (and the subsequent $40 additional charge)...... that = not good

·
Registered
21,509 Posts
MorningZ on Sep/01/10 said:
I just went on GC's site and would have bought them, but it is *requiring* a custom spring rate (and the subsequent $40 additional charge)...... that = not good
I'd say call them. I have the 380 rate ones I believe on my GSR. You can make them quite soft on adjustable shocks.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #885
to be honest, at this point I just want the car raised up some....... i won't be tracking the car, won't even be driving it all that much, so the rate is not any factor really

hmmm.... my current springs are 330 front, 280 rear...

I don't even know if i would want stiffer or not, it's hard to tell with a new (to me) set of shocks on there....

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #889
Buying from them directly they are $339 for the kit that works with my Koni's...

just talked to them, the guy i talked to is going to call me back in 30 mins for the order

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Nice! So what rates did you end up going with?

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #893
To put the issue to rest (and because I guess i was curious as others were)

baseline spring rates on this kit is: 380 front, 250 rear

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #895
Random:

got my oil relo kit today... in the box was a bag with Summit decals (that's OK) but also one of these?huh? heh heh

·
Super Moderator
14,172 Posts
lol well that's a random advertisement/tie-in.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
MorningZ on Sep/02/10 said:
Random:

got my oil relo kit today... in the box was a bag with Summit decals (that's OK) but also one of these?huh? heh heh

LOL, be sure and write a review on that sucker!! You will like the GC and Koni, I had that setup on GSR (with slightly stiffer rates) and LOVED it, rode nice and responded well.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #899
tsugsr on Sep/03/10 said:
LOL, be sure and write a review on that sucker!! You will like the GC and Koni, I had that setup on GSR (with slightly stiffer rates) and LOVED it, rode nice and responded well.
I'll be sure to post a full report after the install on how the car handles...

oh wait, no i won't, because Florida roads are boooooooring

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
They gave you a free razor with your order? hahaha
. Looks like everything is coming along great man, let me know how you like the gc's over the h&r's. Mine are starting to sag a little bit so I'm gonna be looking for some new springs in the future.

881 - 900 of 6485 Posts