4,905 Posts
it was epic.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #707
Li-Neezy on May/30/10 said:
Steve, check your toe hook
oh, i caught that yesterday when i stopped at the Skyline Bridge.. lol......

and I only know of one guy from this site who works at a Chinese Restaurant

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
MorningZ on May/30/10 said:
Quote: Li-Neezy on May/30/10Steve, check your toe hook

oh, i caught that yesterday when i stopped at the Skyline Bridge.. lol......

and I only know of one guy from this site who works at a Chinese Restaurant

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #709
FINALLY

got an email from the company I bought my gauges from saying they are shipping back my oil gauge...... needless to say, I won't ever ever EVER even consider using them for jack **** ever again..... I'm going on 4 months of headaches

Experience buying these gauges = very poor......

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #711
I don't know if "working out" is the right description...I'll be getting back the same dim gauge....... it's better than a hole in the dash i guess.... barely...

Side note: looks like we are aiming for a Saturday morning install of my LSD.....

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
MorningZ on Jun/30/10 said:
I don't know if "working out" is the right description...I'll be getting back the same dim gauge....... it's better than a hole in the dash i guess.... barely...

Side note: looks like we are aiming for a Saturday morning install of my LSD.....
LSD FTW, and wow that gauge is really dim, thats really sad they didnt fix/replace that for you

·
Registered
253 Posts
*** Removed by user at Jun 30 2010 8:07PM (Server Time) ***

Its nice to see some one with optional front, sides, and rear.. is actually still rocking that spoiler. I stood with mine also, just cant let it go. Just like my body style i could never let go of my 97 front and rear...swapping to 98+ bumpers and tails if you own a 94-97 is just played out. Its awesome to see originality. Cars looking good!

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
MorningZ on Jun/30/10 said:
it's all good... i was thinking about using some resisters and dim the volt gauge to match the oil one.....
Is there a way to mount say another LED in the oil pressure gauge to match the volt one?

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #719
cheezthis on Jul/01/10 said:
Surprised you've gone this far without an LSD, honestly. Glad to hear it will be going in soon. Maybe I missed it, but get new bearings and possibly shims (if needed) when doing this. Good luck!!
We're doing the install on Sunday morning I do believe...... i may need to pick up some shims before hand since we won't be able to get any on Sunday (or Monday for that matter)

701 - 720 of 6485 Posts