Team Integra Forums banner

681 - 700 of 6485 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Nice, Im looking forward to seeing what Ryan has to say about the cmc set up. Car is looking beautiful as always. She looks pretty damn low to the ground in the new picture. I have yet to see another car that can rock those rims like your car does, they just fit the personality of the car great.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #682
Thanks

Next on my list of things to do, hopefully before the Dragon Run, is get my LSD installed...... I've got a quote from a local shop for ~$450.... looks like that's what it's going to cost me, ah well

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
MorningZ on Apr/27/10 said:
Quote: Genji-Sama on Apr/25/10Car is super clean, but the LS wing with the type R lip kit is throwin my brain for a spin. i would go wingless or Type R

Do it to your car then.... I like mine just as is....
That's exactly why they make more than one type of wing....different people like different things. I thought I'd get the type-R wing on my Type-S....it has a wing like the G3 GSR has...but I changed my mind. I like whats on there now.

Different strokes for different folks. Personally, I think a type-R wing on Steve's ride would totally ruin the flow of the car for some reason. It's smooth as is.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
with all the bandwagon for wingless or type R... I'm now starting to appreciate my LS/GSR wing a lot more. but I like all the styles, just gotta pick a theme and stick to it.

i think it flows well with the optional kit. in fact, all the type R wing really is a taller version of the factory wing.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #686
The Integra journey continues...

on my way up here to Orlando yesterday one of my brand new tires decided it didn't want to live anymore..... luckily it blew out relatively gracefully, so it wasn't too much an issue for me to get off to the side of the turnpike

pulled over and this was the tire on the outside

on the inside, yikes

And the picture that definitely cries out "faulty tire", i mean look at the way the whole inner wall just separated

Hopefully when I get back home on Monday the tire store will replace that free of charge..... because that tire is just flat out bullsh_t

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #689
So I got the tire replaced..... cost me like $50 or so dollars to do so (the manager met me around half way)... whatever, it's done/replaced... all is good

Sent away that dim Oil Pressure gauge for replacement... hope to get it in next week....

Just got a funny picture from my cousin... but i'll give some background on the pic....

A member on here gave me a pretty rare matchbox car that matches my GSR.... my Godson here saw it when they were visiting back in March, and he's ALL about matchbox cars....so i lent it to him (i'll get it back once he outgrows matchbox cars, lol.. who knows when that will be).... being only 2, this is pretty cool, he immediately relates the SSBP matchbox to me, so I just got this picture with the note "he plays with it saying 'Godfather... Godfather', he's so awesome.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Z! where did you get your QuadPod gauges at? I went to their website but all that they had to offer were the cluster bezel gauge pods.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Car looks beautiful! Wish I could have gotten off work and drove down. Josh will be there, you might meet him.

Very clean looking!

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #699
Here's some more pics today from my camera... tons of people at the meet took pics of my car today, i'll see over the next few days what gets posted

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
MorningZ on May/29/10 said:
i'm sorry z, but i'm gonna have to report this image ;]

lol, nice pics. there will tons later. i'm trying to upload some now before i go to sleep.

681 - 700 of 6485 Posts