MorningZ on Apr/24/10 said:
I haven't driven it yet......

thinking about it (taking a drive) but I don't know to where, lol
i knew you'd go to 5 guys lol

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #666
lol.. i was wondering if Brian would get where I ate dinner at from that picture, haha....

one of the guys working there must have seen me pull up and park, because i got a "man, that your blue Integra? niiiiiice car"

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
MorningZ on Apr/24/10 said:
It's weird to think that I will be riding in that car in a few short days. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
MeltMan on Apr/24/10 said:
Quote: SweetTeg on Apr/24/10 i knew you'd go to 5 guys lol

Man, that sounds delicious haha

man, it truely is. i just went to the one near me after seeing his car in the lot =] lol.

i gotta get those few pics i took up on here.

Quote: MorningZ on Apr/24/10 lol.. i was wondering if Brian would get where I ate dinner at from that picture, haha....

one of the guys working there must have seen me pull up and park, because i got a "man, that your blue Integra? niiiiiice car"
yeah, parking lot looks empty too!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Car is looking clean still. The header wrap will stink for a bit.... Takes a couple extended drives to burn off. Very strange how the casing melted on the wires.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Genji-Sama on Apr/25/10 said:
Car is super clean, but the LS wing with the type R lip kit is throwin my brain for a spin. i would go wingless or Type R
first it's a gsr wing, not ls. It came optional on the ls. And it's not a type r kit. It's the optional kit. Optional for any integra bought new. Wing looks fine, but any choice will look good.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
letsdrive on Apr/25/10 said:
Quote: Genji-Sama on Apr/25/10 Car is super clean, but the LS wing with the type R lip kit is throwin my brain for a spin. i would go wingless or Type R

first it's a gsr wing, not ls. It came optional on the ls. And it's not a type r kit. It's the optional kit. Optional for any integra bought new. Wing looks fine, but any choice will look good.
ls... gsr wing... same ****... no need for a label. just the base model wing.

i will agree that wingless/type r would look amazing though =]

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #677
Genji-Sama on Apr/25/10 said:
Car is super clean, but the LS wing with the type R lip kit is throwin my brain for a spin. i would go wingless or Type R

Do it to your car then.... I like mine just as is....

Quote: tlangy on Apr/26/10 let us know when/if the wrap stops smoking/starts working.
It's stopped... as i've put like 300 miles on the car since Sunday

·
Registered
130 Posts
letsdrive on Apr/25/10 said:
Quote: Genji-Sama on Apr/25/10 Car is super clean, but the LS wing with the type R lip kit is throwin my brain for a spin. i would go wingless or Type R

Quote: MorningZ on Apr/27/10 Quote: Genji-Sama on Apr/25/10Car is super clean, but the LS wing with the type R lip kit is throwin my brain for a spin. i would go wingless or Type R

Do it to your car then.... I like mine just as is....

Quote: tlangy on Apr/26/10let us know when/if the wrap stops smoking/starts working.

It's stopped... as i've put like 300 miles on the car since Sunday

You two are a little too serious about this. I just gave my .02cents. I never said anything bad about the car, in fact, I said it was "super clean". It's as simple as "nah, I like the 'GSR wing', so I'm gonna leave it"

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #679
Since I've had two people ask privately, I figured I would answer publicly in case anyone else wondered

I bought a 50 foot roll of header wrap, i used right around 35 feet of it to do my SMSP header....as it went from 4 to 2 i wrapped both sets of pipes as one.....

i also used a few hose clamps I picked up at Ace Hardware in lieu of the metal straps the wrap came with (it got 5 straps, not enough)

===============

I've also put ~ 600 miles on the Teg since Sunday.. the wrap is all settled in and no longer smokes or smells or gets too hot... all is well....and after this extended trip, might just be my hearing, but driving the car seems a bit more muffled exhaust sound wise, which is a good thing....

===============

Met up with GSRevs and his g/f last night and let Ryan drive back from where we had dinner...it's always fun to gather people's reactions to the clutch/CMC setup in the GSR... it's fun to drive !

661 - 680 of 6485 Posts