Team Integra Forums banner

601 - 620 of 6485 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #601
I asked Brian/SweetTeg to help me with the moving of the perches, i forgot he hasn't seen my car in person, so i took this picture this morning.....

While I like the look, it's really a tough drive, and as those @ last year's Dragon Run saw, being this low really causes issues when it comes to the tires.....

if i could just get the car up 3/4 to 1 inch without spending any money on parts, I would be doing freakin' back flips

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #602
Speaking of money, i TOTALLY forgot that I still have an LSD to install.... I got quoted $450 by a local tranny shop to do the install, I'm going to shop around a bit to see if i can find better, but I really want that in the car before Dragon 2010

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
damn I have h&r sports and mine doesn't look that low. Have you had your springs for a long time? Maybe they're starting to sag? Its looks AWESOME, but I totally feel you. Having to dodge potholes and little uneven surfaces all the time gets annoying. I cant even get into my driveway unless Im going 2 mph at a very tight angle. so annoying

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #604
yeah, they've been on the car for more than 4 years now.... i also have Omnipower LCA's all the way around, and while it's not supposed to, it did drop the car a little bit more

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
yeah today was hot as hell in orlando great day its odd thought how its been so cold and windy then all of the sudden it gets hot and no wind. gotta love the FL weather

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Ahhhh. I remember cruising those same streets in that same car heading to the beach. That car got a lot of looks on the few times when I took her out. I was too paranoid about parking it anywhere, though. I didn't want it to get stolen while you were in China, haha. I treated her as if she were my own. Sweet ass car.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #608
there's few people, very few, i know that i would say "here's all the keys, here's how to get turn off all the security, take the GSR out"....

---------------------------------------------------

I had some guy who worked at a convenience store tonight ask me, "is that manual" while pointing to my car...... strange question

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
lol I get asked that all the time Steve, next question is always "is its a gsr"...haha

Your car does sit really low, I loved the stance but its not practical at all. Glad to hear your going to upgrade it, you should after 4yrs, its due for upgrade, one thing for sure Koni are very durable shocks,they take a beating and keep on ticking. I <3 my sp3

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #610
XslickblacktegX on Mar/24/10 said:
lol I get asked that all the time Steve, next question is always "is its a gsr"...haha

Funny, I replied to the guy, "yeah, it's a GSR".... although I suspect this guy didn't know the trim level to transmission relation

Quote: XslickblacktegX on Mar/24/10 Your car does sit really low, I loved the stance but its not practical at all. Glad to hear your going to upgrade it, you should after 4yrs, its due for upgrade, one thing for sure Koni are very durable shocks,they take a beating and keep on ticking. I <3 my sp3
It's a good thing I live in flat Florida... this car in it's current state would never survive outside FL

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #611
Wow, that was a new one... I'm out of the house for lunch and took the GSR, some guy on a freakin' bike tried to flag me down, lol

got to this Sushi place, the guy here at the Sushi bar is asking all about the color... funny how some can't believe SSBP is a factory color. :)

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
It's my favorite color of any car I have ever seen. Second would be that electron blue that the 99-00 SI came in. SSBP is number 1, though.

·
Banned
9,126 Posts
Looking good Steve! I should invest in an oil pressure gauge. I wish Honda would have given us one in the stock cluster. The Light isn't very reliable seeing has how you know something is wrong by the time the light comes on anyway heh.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #620
Yeah, shopping for gauges is freakin' crazy, so many brands, so many styles, too many choices....

the eBay seller i got mine from sent me those two for $123 shipped.... the GlowShift plate was a no-brainer as it was $29 shipped.... I was impressed by both, I bought them Monday and had them yesterday...... that's not too eBay-seller-like

601 - 620 of 6485 Posts