Team Integra Forums banner

6121 - 6140 of 6485 Posts

·
Administrator
3,779 Posts
Only a few more years and we get to put collector/classic/hobbyist plates on them. :biggrin:
In the great state of PA, I believe I can put classic tags on now (15yrs), and antique tags go on at 25yrs. Although, our classic & antique tags are ugly as sin.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,122
Not getting all fancy and detailed on these ones (because race car), so a few coats of gunmetal and a coat of clear will do the trick for this other set of rims

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
In the great state of PA, I believe I can put classic tags on now (15yrs), and antique tags go on at 25yrs. Although, our classic & antique tags are ugly as sin.
there is mileage / driving limitations with those tags too arent there?

·
Registered
711 Posts
I've been thinking of getting v720s, the price makes it tempting since I'll be needing tires soon since my ZIIss will be needing replacements in a few months

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,127
Yeah, the price is right !!

===========================

Ready to go !!

Attachments

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,128 (Edited)
on tap for this weekend: trailer upgradez!

@Jeffaome found this pic and we are going to replicate it on my trailer. also have a plan to weld "legs" onto the ramps I have so they can be stored on the sides of the trailer and will be easy to secure and get at...picking up the needed steel tomorrow and looking forward to seeing some welding action !

Put the car up on the trailer yesterday and measured out what I need, which was 5 pieces of 2in x 2in x 12ft that cost me $120 and change

Attachments

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,131 (Edited)
Been driving the Teg a little bit over the past week, looking for suspension issues, rubbing against the hoses, etc... all seems good so far....

Also been enjoying this new addition, a well spent $30 or so (* Edit: I've already had two people ask "where" for this, here it is: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221779633558 *)

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,779 Posts
Been driving the Teg a little bit over the past week, looking for suspension issues, rubbing against the hoses, etc... all seems good so far....

Also been enjoying this new addition, a well spent $30 or so (* Edit: I've already had two people ask "where" for this, here it is: Honda Acura Adjustable Shifter Extender Civic Integra GSR LS SI B18C CRX RSX DC2 | eBay *)
Any issues with it loosening and swiveling after it being tightened down? I know K-Tuned made a similar short shifter (was the complete shifter & not just the extender), but never knew anyone that I could talk to, to see if they liked it.

Here's what I was referring to:
Pro-Circuit B/D Series Shifter

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,133
Not so far, but it will be put to the test in exactly 10 days out on ViR, then I can tell you the answer lol

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Any issues with it loosening and swiveling after it being tightened down? I know K-Tuned made a similar short shifter (was the complete shifter & not just the extender), but never knew anyone that I could talk to, to see if they liked it.

Here's what I was referring to:
Pro-Circuit B/D Series Shifter

I have it and love it. The adjustability and quality of it is fantastic. I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of getting one.

·
Administrator
3,779 Posts
I have it and love it. The adjustability and quality of it is fantastic. I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of getting one.
You have the extender that Steve purchased above, or the entire shifter assembly that I posted a link to?

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,136
Alright, reaching out again for some ideas....

I've got this lap timer:

It goes in this case:

The case has this "loop" on it:

Racking my head all day and am empty on "what can I put on the dash to hold in place to where I can put it there and take it off as needed":

Ideas not accepted:
- velcro (FL sun will absolutely destroy the glue)

Idea I've considered:
- screwing in a metal clip like this onto the top of the QuadPod, this would work great but would ruin the QuadPod unicorn

Winning idea gets prices like this if around me in person at some point in next year... thanks for playing !!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Does it have to be roughly centered in the dash? I'm assuming since its basically a GPS antenna, it'd have to be able to see through the windshield.

Is it an option to place it somewhere so it can see through the hatch glass?

Could you potentially mount it to the A-pillars?

Kind of coming off of your clip idea, I wonder if you could do something similar, to "clamp" around the top of your cluster bezel / dash pad, to hold it in place on top of the hump over your cluster / dash?

EDIT - see attached image for where I'm talking about. Maybe sneak a clip like one of these (just Google metal belt clip) in between the seam of the cluster bezel and dash pad?

CLIP A

CLIP B

Attachments

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
You have the extender that Steve purchased above, or the entire shifter assembly that I posted a link to?

The one you linked. I have the first gen K-Tuned shifter. The second gen looks way better and offers more adjustability.

·
Administrator
3,779 Posts
The one you linked. I have the first gen K-Tuned shifter. The second gen looks way better and offers more adjustability.
I have the TWM dual-bend (they used to be one of TI's sponsors) and I've had it for quite awhile, and really like it, but I love the adjustability of the K-Tuned. It looks bad-ass as well.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
My first mounting solution would be an off-the-shelf windshield mounted adjustable phone holder to hold the lap timer without the pouch.

My second solution would be a flat piece of plastic with two suction cups for mounting to the windshield (plastic would slide through pouch loop).

In either case, I would attach it near the top of the windshield just to the right of the rear-view mirror so as not to impede vision.

Unfortunately, the dash is not good for mounting things without drilling holes. If drilling holes was an option, I would attach two male snaps to the dash. Two female snaps would be on a strap to go through the loop on the pouch. Alternatively, a single male snap on the dash could mate with a female snap permanently installed on the pouch.

6121 - 6140 of 6485 Posts