Team Integra Forums banner

5741 - 5760 of 6485 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,742
The two parts of the cushion will let that fifth strap come through, no modifications necessary

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,743
Roebling Road Recap from JustTrackIt on March 28th:

What a great weekend ! @mutt8588 was great to hang out with and had a blast, my wife was absolutely killing it out there in the GSR, and I left the weekend knowing my car's build can handle the abuse/stress of what she has morphed into.

Left here in central FL Friday afternoon and had a nice quiet and uneventful drive up there. We were quick to set up camp as good ol' gvtec showed up in his Rubicon... he was a beast with the camera, he took over 1700+ pics during the weekend, he also had done me a HUGE favor and fetched those Sparco seats for me and brought them with him

Got the car unloaded and prepped up

Time to get out on track !! I was first as Intermediate was before Novice, so i went around a bit to let the car stretch her legs some

Wife's turn out there, rode along with her a few times, mutt did too, and her instructor raved about how quick she picked up on the whole thing, I'm very proud of her and I told her I completely trust her with my car, and you guys all know how much my car and this site behind it mean to me.

She was absolutely beat come the end of the day on Saturday, as she passed out cold while we were at Mellow Mushroom waiting for dinner lol

During the weekend while the wife was out on on the track, I was messing with one of my toys some. I have a lot more video but this was something I just threw together last night

Some stills from the Vision+

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,744 (Edited)
The Teg has a new tow parter, the Toyota Venza is getting traded in for this V8 F150 on Thursday morning, pretty excited !

Attachments

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,748
Here is my wife Diana out on track with @mutt8588 riding along (and pretty excited, lol)

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,751
So it's been a little quiet on the Teg front since we got back last week...

I think I've finally had enough of the starter on the car being hit or miss, so I picked up a new one (well, reman'd one) this morning... $108 + tax thanks to the magic TRT30 coupon on Advanced Auto's website

And ooooof, been poking around what is it going to take to get the Sparco seats and a roll bar going, this is just stuff needed to mount the seats... these "free" seats are going to cost me a fortune !! lol

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,774 Posts
So it's been a little quiet on the Teg front since we got back last week...

I think I've finally had enough of the starter on the car being hit or miss, so I picked up a new one (well, reman'd one) this morning... $108 + tax thanks to the magic TRT30 coupon on Advanced Auto's website

And ooooof, been poking around what is it going to take to get the Sparco seats and a roll bar going, this is just stuff needed to mount the seats... these "free" seats are going to cost me a fortune !! lol
People are completely amazed when I tell them about that coupon code. I'm still surprised that they still have that code active. I've used it for a few years, now.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,754
The above screen shot is right off Sparco's site.... prices seem to be the exact same (or more expensive) on 3rd party sites

Parts are:
- Seat base 600, part #: 600SB031R (right side 94-00 Integra specific base) / $140
- Seat base 600, part #: 600SB031L (left side 94-00 Integra specific base) / $140
- Sliders, part # 00493 : $80 x 2
- Side mount (steel), part # 004902 / $75 (only need one set, as i have a set already)

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,755
People are completely amazed when I tell them about that coupon code. I'm still surprised that they still have that code active. I've used it for a few years, now.
they just recently made a change to the coupon where it's a $50 minimum purchase to get it to work, that wasn't the case up until recently

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,758
OG Racing: no discount for NASA members anymore
Directly off Sparco: $535 + $32 shipping = $567
Lightning Motorsports: $508 + $63 shipping = $571

If i could find $500 shipped for everything I need, I'd pull that trigger right now

5741 - 5760 of 6485 Posts