Team Integra Forums banner

5481 - 5500 of 6485 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,482
It should be fine.... I'm not all worried about it...

What I am thinking about is to get the Supercharger belt off there so i don't go into b00st while breaking in and stuff.....

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,484
They are different than those... what is in my hand above are actually two pieces....

unless we are talking about two different things

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,485
Few pictures from a little work last night

Oil Cooler and hoses mounted plus I got the fan switch thermostat wired up down her (still have to wire the relay on the other side)

Man o man, my car is going to vibrate like crazy going from a broken OEM torque mount to this beast!

Also took off the supercharger's belt for the time being for break in (no other way to stay out of boost)

Attachments

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,486
Met up with @echelonwarrior this morning and got this off him which applies towards the GSR block he is going to get off me later on..... slim fans en route to pair with this beast ! They won't be here until early next week, so depending on how much I get done today will determine which radiator goes in.... if I'm all ready and the fans aren't here yet, i'll put the stock radiator back in (and fans) for the break in period, then guess I'll have to pull it out to put this beast in after the fans arrive...

Also spent a little time when I got home from getting that in filling up the transmission with Synchromesh

Was woken up this morning at 4:15 from my boss and had to spend a few hours diagnosing some late night server issues, so hopefully with that super early start I'm let off a few hours early today and I'll knock more off my list from the last page !

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
I've been looking at those torque mounts since my diy filled ones are kinda iffy - let us know how well they work!

(also those hf electric impacts are beasts and lifesavers)

Reactions: MorningZ

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,489 (Edited)
Red Bull every day ! lol... it's a vice...

So UPS delivered some goods today, got the compressor all going with the regulator that is designed for it (works great!)..... new thing noticed with compressor: it won't get past 100psi, not sure what part it is that controls that

I'll put the compressor to use tonight as i work on the car after dinner !

Attachments

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,491
I understand that the regulator I just added controls outbound PSI...

but the compressor/tank should go up to ~120 PSI and then turn off, but it gets to just a touch over 100 and then just keeps compressing away but the PSI levels off there

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,494
the sticker on the side says max of 150 PSI, now i get that's the "max", but i thought i read somewhere this model should get to 125

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,495
Slim fans came in today a few days sooner than UPS said on their site

It's gonna be *CLOSE* on clearing the header !!!

Pics of oem stuff vs stuff bought:

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,499
lol.... yeah!

Accomplished today:
- header mounted
- radiator mounted
- fans mounted and wired (they fit with the SMSP header!)
- coolant hoses run and secured
- wide band sensor installed
- wiring for oil cooler fan almost complete
- battery tray installed
- axles and traction bars all installed
- put 4.5 qts oil in (regular penzoil)

Just about ready to turn her over but I first need the proper radiator cap which echelon has and need to install the battery

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,500
Pics of the fans installed and where I'm at:

Attachments

5481 - 5500 of 6485 Posts