Team Integra Forums banner

2281 - 2300 of 6485 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,283
Who had the under?? Haha
lol..... I was waiting for someone to say that

I may wait until post Dragon, as retune will cost me another $300+ (DAMMIT, will someone please tell me how the f--k to bypass that boost --> wallet hose!!!!)

===================

Pic from today:

·
Registered
4,783 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Did anyone notice the bird on the car lol? least i think thats what it is. too busy admiring the car, but on the 3rd time scrolling by i saw it...

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,291
JRSC = STAMP OF APPROVAL

Holy ****.... the g/f just brought me out on that loop i talked about on the last page, I was following her on the BMW, but still, got to let the car wind out (and supercharger whine @ wide friggen open throttle = AWESOME), and got to hit some nice sweeping turns.... had the car at/near 120 mph a few times, i can't even think of a time in 6.5 years I have had the car over 100...

Seriously, the GSR is a brand new car for me to get used to now.... I over-corrected/over-compensated a few times on turns just because I just flat out wasn't used to having torque available......

Good freakin' ****...... worth every penny (so far)....

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,293
A/F and Wideband are hooked up... i'll have to make some notes on RPMs (??) --> A/F ratio to just determine how bad it is....

Pain in the ass install of the A/F.. mainly getting the wideband's plug through the firewall..... busted my knuckles pretty good trying to coerce that through there (but it got done)

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,294
Gauges left to right:
- b00st
- A/F
- Oil temp
- Volts
- Oil pressure

Attachments

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
Another thing I picked up was an in-car fire extinguisher.... my bad experiences with the fuel rail and gas getting EVERYWHERE kind of put the thought in my mind "what the hell would i do if something caught fire".... I've got the frame screwed right into the seat support and the seat slides just fine over/around it

where did you find this?

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,299
Actually Casey, yep to the calibration, and nope to "fully" warmed up... I'll get that reading later this morning after driving to the boss's house

2281 - 2300 of 6485 Posts