Team Integra Forums banner

2021 - 2040 of 6485 Posts

·
Registered
21,509 Posts
I've done a lot of looking around before i bought my jrsc and for some reason your numbers look REALLY low. You should be in the 200 area easy and one of the main areas a supercharger adds is torque and you have the same tq numbers my ls had with bolt-ons.... do you feel more power/feel like the charger is running well?
14:1 A/F is the issue. Too lean.

·
Registered
378 Posts
as I said before.... the dyno posted is held back by lack of fuel

It shouldn't be analyzed/picked-apart until that issue is ironed out
Sorry about that, i skimmed three real fast before bad and thought the issue was you were wondering why it dipped so low but didn't realize you needed larger injectors.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,023
So got eBay status updates today...

- the fuel pump has shipped
- the fuel rail has shipped
- no word on the injectors..

so i logged onto my account so see.... agghhhh.... "seller account suspended" for the guy who sold the injectors to me.... wtf

I called eBay to explain "i've paid for it and now the seller account is turned off"... basically i have to wait until Thursday until I can start a claim on the sale since it has "estimated delivery Jan 11th-12th"....

and if I *don't* get them, then i'll be in a mad rush to get them and quick, because I HAVE to have them by a week from this Saturday or else i'll have to wait a month.... at this point I just want to be at "can drive the car however the hell i want" status.....

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
I can get a set of 290cc prelude injectors to you asap if they would help? I think when RC benchtested them, they flowed closer to 320cc than 290cc. How much more fuel do you need?

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,026

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
I'd say Steve needs at least 400cc injectors to leave fuel pressure at 43.5psi and have some room to grow if he decides on a 10lb pulley.
Only a matter of time!!:icon_twisted:
Offer still stands if you think they'll help, they're boxed up and ready to go. Even if just need them until you order that 10lber. ;)

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,028
I'd take you up Chris, but I'm concerned that those 290's still wouldn't be enough for even my current setup :-(

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,029
the vacuum hose from my engine to my wallet continues it's path of destruction

Fuel Rail came in today.... paid $51 shipped for it and it looks like this purchase will make my $25 purchase of the Jackson Racing FPR adapter plate worthless as the FPR will be safe clearance-wise mounted on this one instead of the stock one....

it also has a place to mount my Fuel Pressure gauge..... on the fence whether I should move it from on top of the fuel filter or not......

Thankfully tomorrow will be the resolution of my injector purchase mess.... *hopefully* the guy didn't ship them and I can kick eBay and PayPal to refund my money.... I'll then buy the other ones that are all plug-and-play-with-no-resistor-box-needed

Also, thanks to Dustin96LS for finding it, i also bought an Injen CAI off another member...

Attachments

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,031
MOAR stuffs !!!

Autophonics High Flow 255LPH High Pressure HP Fuel Pump:

DDM Tuning HIDs... man, i LOVE the slim ballast assemblies... i have had three sets of HIDs across both tegs before these and they all had big honkin' ballasts + separate ignitors.... these will be a nice change

And thanks to member khanster for selling me a replacement damper for my glovebox

Not all is rosey today though.... just as i thought, the injectors did not show up today... that seller (whose eBay account is now officially doa) has my money, won't reply to my emails, and apparently isn't sending my injectors either..... eBay won't do anything about it for 7 days.. ::: sigh :::

I will buy the set I have lined up as "Plan B", but I don't like being that money short from the other auction....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Nice.
Always a good feeling to get parts in the mail..
On the other hand, Sorry to hear about the situation with the injectors... It sucks to have money out there in limbo. Hope you get it all resolved & get your 'plan b' injectors so you don't have to wait a whole month for dyno.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Nice parts pile Steve! Its looking gooood, but that sucks on the injectors, Paypal should get you your money though. And I'm glad you picked up that intake, it was a good buy. Just be sure to clean the filter well before dyno day!

I'm staying "tuned" (no pun intended) for numbers, Woot!

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,034
450cc DSM Denso injectors purchased... comes with clips, the seals (not shown), and a resistor box (which I already have, but ah well)...

Attachments

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,035
ahhhh.... (headlight) order = restored...

HID's are one of those things that once you have them, you never don't want to have them

this kit is very sweet for $80 shipped.... although i'll note the ballasts are pretty noisy... well, noisier than my Kaxian kit was anyways

i took a pic of one installed in the driver spot and the Sylvania Silverstar still sitting in the passenger slot.... by eye, WAAAY better output from the HID, but the picture couldn't show that...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,172 Posts
HID's are one of those things that once you have them, you never don't want to have them
For sure, I could never go back and feel like I could still see.

Where are you ballasts mounted?

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,038
Brandan, I'll give you the extra box I'll be getting, just give me $5 for shipping and send it (once I am sure I have a working one)

------------------

Amazing how just the threat of eBay complaints does.. I got text from the guy over the bad auction.... we are cool with him refunding my money ASAP

2021 - 2040 of 6485 Posts