Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody out there know how much it would cost to rebuild an LS engine so it could handle a SC and nos??? i figure the SC is around 3Gs the engine rebuild maybe 2Gs....then nos probably around 1G.....does ne one know if i am correct.....I don't know much about internals on an engine but all i know is that my B18B is goin to be FI with a JRSC and nos......i figure cams, rods, pistons, and other stuff should make my car hit 12's right???? please respond

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anybody know of the mods i should do to the engine so it can handle all the pressure so i won't end up blowing my engine up....thanx for the help

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
i realize that i can get huge gains from a turbo but the only problem with the turbo is that it won't be street legal....therefore my engine won't pass smog bc the psi will be too high....i was thinking JRSC bc it is 50 state legal and then by adding the nos it can stay street legal...just don't use it on the street or ne thing....thank you for all your help.....turbo is still an option if it can be legal...what is your input???

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
thanks guys for all your help...i think that i probably will go with a turbo with all those times that you guys posted...but what do you guys recommend for my engine mods??? what type or brands???...this will be a complete engine rebuild....also ne suggestions on a cheap turbo?

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
ok guys i will repeat myself again...thanx for all the input tho...ok i want to run 12's with an B18B what do you guys recommend for my engine mods??? what type or brands???...this will be a complete engine rebuild....also ne suggestions on a cheap turbo?
i have around 5 to 7 G's to spend and i want to be able to drive this car for a while..at least 100,000 miles...and i can afford to lose my car to the mechanic for a couple weeks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.