Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up an '01 GSR. It has the original carpet floormats, but I was wondering if anyone makes a rubber, all-weather floormat for our cars? I saw weather tech has one, but who knows how well that fits.

Anyone have any suggestions? TIA

·
Registered
431 Posts
I ordered weather tech in the past and returned them because you still have to cut them and follow the trim lines and it won't still fit right and they're mad heavy.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Husky liners makes a custom fit set in black, gray and tan too. Cheaper than weather tech, and much better.
Brett.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I got some all weathers at Wal mart (the better, 8$ a piece ones). I used them during the winter and don't really like them. They held the water, which sloshed around like mad, and they were always dirty (even after hosing them off). I would just suggest some nicer carpet style mats (a grey/black would probably hide the dirt the most).

·
Registered
441 Posts
I just bought some floor mats from Lloyd for my gsr that have all colors and they make a few different kinds one all weather I think they are a real nice quality much better then the stock ones IMHO. Very high quality and a better fit then the OEM ones.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I bought the Car and Drive rubber mats at Target. They are nice and thick and you car trim them perfectly. They have nice deep grooves to catch the water. I like them so much, I don't even use my stock carpet mats anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts