Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
yup. I saw one honda-tech that there is a company that has a turbo for the type-s. They had 2- 1 blue 1 white, and dyno showed 310hp.

·
Registered
80 Posts
that fake blowoff valve has got to be the gayest thing i have ever seen. I laughed my ass off when i saw the add for it. its the ultimate ricer upgrade

·
Registered
309 Posts
this is a little off the original post, but have any of you guys seen the latest hond tuner magazine.a company(which i forgot the name of) has developed engine mounts to fit the K20 engine in a civic. the civic in the mag was a newer, but i was like oh yeah before to much longer and they will be able to put em' in G3 tegs. which reminds me---self note to be first to sign up for K20 swap.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sorry It took me so long to get back. Raced it Again last night on the same road. It is RIGHT Side drive. I sh*t my pants. next time I see the guy I am gonna follow him and ask him some questions about it.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
JDM DC5 Integra Type R has

217 hp ...not 220
LSD ...Recaro Seats ..Brembro Brakes ...no sunroof ...lower ride height ...stiffer suspension ...reenforced body structure ....less weight ...JDM gears ...and the JDM 17 inch wheels

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
gijake1 on Dec/07/02 said:
that fake blowoff valve has got to be the gayest thing i have ever seen. I laughed my ass off when i saw the add for it. its the ultimate ricer upgrade
plus the fact that ive seen it for $120+, so instead of spending money on a real power upgrade, you can waste it on a fake turbo...

21 - 29 of 29 Posts