Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
won't work. rsx wheel has the same spine as s2000/ep3/prelude/ek wheel though.

the dc2 has a circular hub with notches at 3 & 9 oclock while the s2000 and ek and prelude and dc5 have it at 12 & 6.

itr dc2 - notches at 3 & 9

can't find pictures of the back of a rsx wheel. but the notches are at 12 & 6 instead.

·
Registered
82 Posts
well after reading this post i decided iw as gonna go and see how much i could get for one and i was on ebay and was looking at some pictures of what seems to be the exact same steering wheel as pictured above but the notches look like they are at 12 and 6. confused if anyone can explain this that would be great because i am looking for one of these but don't wanna get the wrong one.

here is the link
Click Me

·
Registered
82 Posts
yes i know its a jdm momo whjeel just like the one pictured above but the notches are not at 3 and 9 if yuo look at its at 12 and 6 which according to this thread will not work with a dc2 even though it is a dc2 steering wheel, could some one clear this up?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Supersize pic hopefully works
Here

one notch on top(12) of spline and one notch at bottom of spline(6) if i am looking at the wrong thing tell me because I thought that the 2 notches in this picture on the spline are the ones (lsvtecdc4) were talking about.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
i cant see the pic you just posted...but in the pic on the ebay link you gave us, the holes are at 3 and 9...same as the one lsvtecdc4 posted, this one will fit your teg, the one he DOESNT have a pic up for is the RSX wheel which will not fit because the holes are at 12 and 6.

·
Registered
82 Posts

are we talking about the notches at 12 and 6 on the spline itself or the holes next to the spline like the on on the left directly above the yellow harness plug?

·
Registered
325 Posts
as i already stated before, the ek steering wheel has the notches at 12 & 6. jdm ctr or jdm civic type r is an ek chassis which means the jdm ctr wheel will have notches at 12 & 6. the wheel you have pictured above is from a jdm ctr. jdm ctr wheel looks exactly the same as jdm itr/dc2 wheel except for the notches being in different spots.

ctr ek - notches at 12 & 6

itr dc2 - notches at 3 & 9

1 - 15 of 15 Posts