Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading through reviews and comparison tests at www.edmunds.com (very reputable) and found this article comparing 2001-2002 sport coupes and the ACURA RSX TYPE-S takes first place.

click here --->yes over here--->>Edmunds 01'- 02' sport coupe comparison test

RESULTS

1. Acura RSX type S
2. Volkswagen GTI GLS
3. Toyota Celica GT-S
4. Honda Prelude SH
5. Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
6. Mercury Cougar V6

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
filipinoguy on Oct/05/02 said:
How come the camaro and the mustang aren't on the list lol .
you forgot to mention the M3 and the vette.

·
Registered
196 Posts
z317 on Oct/05/02 said:
Quote: filipinoguy on Oct/05/02How come the camaro and the mustang aren't on the list lol .
you forgot to mention the M3 and the vette.
[/quote] Umm I meant in the picture .

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
o.i see...maybe they are too far behind in the standing......

·
Registered
681 Posts
i think the prelude should be #2, not because its "honda" but its just a lot better than the gti and celica

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Wow... so the RSX-S was actually put up against the M3 etc? Wow, makes me want one even more! Damn cars are growing on me!

·
Registered
480 Posts
nope. neither is the S2K. the M3 and C5 are in a different class. this is the class of "sporty" cars under say $27,000.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can you guys see theres a link that shows the REAL information and tells you an explanation on why the camaro and mustang is in a class of its own. i edited the original post to guide you to where to press the left key on your mouse on. i HOPE it helps.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Wow... I just looked at the list and realized two things... First, it is in exactly the same order as I would have put them. Second, notice the two V6's are at the bottom HAHAHHAA, while the V8's didn't even make it onto the list!

EDIT: Is that version of the VW a 6? Well at least its not a V6.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts