Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day I Had my car running and I dropped a screw into the radiator fan while it was spinning causing the screw to shoot straight into the radiator and it made a hole. I got a replacement radiator for 20 bucks not knowing it was a rsx one. Did some research and I found out it can bolt right up with no modifications. It bolted right up with original brackets of the full size oem radiator that I had. My dad bought a custom hose for the top and he set up the radiator while I was away at work. He called me when I got off and said something about it not working and the radiator sitting too high. He also mentioned a third fitting for a hose on the rsx radiator? Has anyone ever used a k series radiator with b series? Is there anything I need to know about the radiator? What if I just block off the extra hose fitting?

·
Administrator
3,712 Posts
I don't think you're going to get too many responses from members attempting to install a radiator that's engineered and designed for another vehicle, that's not for an Integra. Some (including myself) have installed a Civic's "half" radiator for additional clearance with turbo applications. But, attempting to do what you're doing seems like additional effort and headache. Simply put, install a radiator meant for your vehicle = problem solved.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rsx radiator bolted right up with the oem full size radiator brackets. There was the trans line fitting that got blocked off and I only ran one fan becuase my cars harness only had one plug in. Top hose needed to be custom.

·
Registered
95 integra LS
1 Posts
The rsx radiator bolted right up with the oem full size radiator brackets. There was the trans line fitting that got blocked off and I only ran one fan becuase my cars harness only had one plug in. Top hose needed to be custom.
How’s it running so far ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She’s running great! The radiator works perfectly, no overheating or nothing. This is a temporary fix tho as I’m buying a half rad soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts