Team Integra Forums banner

RSX performance times...

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  batboyx 
#1 ·
Does anyone here own a regular non type-s? I was intrested in 1/4 mile times and 0-60. I looked everywhere on the net but no luck. please help. Thanks

#3 ·
SpeeDDemon69 on Apr/20/04 said:
Does anyone here own a regular non type-s? I was intrested in 1/4 mile times and 0-60. I looked everywhere on the net but no luck. please help. Thanks
i own a base model, but haven't ever taken it to the track... not sure what it will run... 15.5 seems like a really fast run, though... that would put it in line with a stock gs-r...

my '94 and 2000 gs-r's both felt much stronger up top than my 2004 rsx, but the rsx wins hands-down at drivability in town...

#5 ·
eufo on Apr/20/04 said:
Quote: SpeeDDemon69 on Apr/20/04Does anyone here own a regular non type-s? I was intrested in 1/4 mile times and 0-60. I looked everywhere on the net but no luck. please help. Thanks
i own a base model, but haven't ever taken it to the track... not sure what it will run... 15.5 seems like a really fast run, though... that would put it in line with a stock gs-r...

my '94 and 2000 gs-r's both felt much stronger up top than my 2004 rsx, but the rsx wins hands-down at drivability in town...
[/quote]
Mind you, it was perfect weather and me playing with my tires on a fluke run..i was running 15.6's all day that day

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.