Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here own a regular non type-s? I was intrested in 1/4 mile times and 0-60. I looked everywhere on the net but no luck. please help. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,975 Posts
i ran an amazing 15.5 a year ago at high school nationals....my car was new. supposedly thats a very good 1/4 mile time for a base
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
SpeeDDemon69 on Apr/20/04 said:
Does anyone here own a regular non type-s? I was intrested in 1/4 mile times and 0-60. I looked everywhere on the net but no luck. please help. Thanks
i own a base model, but haven't ever taken it to the track... not sure what it will run... 15.5 seems like a really fast run, though... that would put it in line with a stock gs-r...

my '94 and 2000 gs-r's both felt much stronger up top than my 2004 rsx, but the rsx wins hands-down at drivability in town...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,975 Posts
eufo on Apr/20/04 said:
Quote: SpeeDDemon69 on Apr/20/04Does anyone here own a regular non type-s? I was intrested in 1/4 mile times and 0-60. I looked everywhere on the net but no luck. please help. Thanks
i own a base model, but haven't ever taken it to the track... not sure what it will run... 15.5 seems like a really fast run, though... that would put it in line with a stock gs-r...

my '94 and 2000 gs-r's both felt much stronger up top than my 2004 rsx, but the rsx wins hands-down at drivability in town...
[/quote]
Mind you, it was perfect weather and me playing with my tires on a fluke run..i was running 15.6's all day that day
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Was that on stock tires? a friend on here ran 16.0 all day long on the stock tires(which suck). Had trouble with hooking up in first.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,975 Posts
SilentBob on Apr/27/04 said:
Was that on stock tires? a friend on here ran 16.0 all day long on the stock tires(which suck). Had trouble with hooking up in first.
stock tires at around 20-23psi in the front..it was a miracle run that caused me to lose in the bracket race...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,719 Posts
Matt_Of_MI on Apr/20/04 said:
i ran an amazing 15.5 a year ago at high school nationals....my car was new. supposedly thats a very good 1/4 mile time for a base
that's not bad at all. stock?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,975 Posts
batboyx on May/17/04 said:
Quote: Matt_Of_MI on Apr/20/04i ran an amazing 15.5 a year ago at high school nationals....my car was new. supposedly thats a very good 1/4 mile time for a base
that's not bad at all. stock?
yup, but i am superman
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top