Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you buy it from JDMHondaParts they throw in a bunch of that stuff in the background...anyone know what that all is?

My other question: if I buy this knob for my Integra, will it fit (IIRC all Acura/Honda threads are the same), and will I get some huge gap between the shift boot and the knob?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
yes it will fit your shifter the stuff in the background i belive is tie string to attach those plastic parts on to you shift boot so it would look flush you will understand me more when you take off your boot there is a thick ruberband or a tie string that holds the plastic part up as for the gap it depends on what shifter you have and what boot i have a jdm boot from honda and it has no gap but i have heard of people saying there is a little gap personally i like the gap but if you dont just get an after-market boot

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I currently have the Type R shift boot, which is taller than the other ones. There is this plastic piece the current knob I have clicks into to hold the boot up. Does the RSX's shift knob work like that?

Would I need the RSX shift boot too?

If anyone has good shots of the RSX knob and/or boot I'd appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts