Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i can see a new Civ-SI owner fabricating the RSX front fascia on...expect to see it real soon.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I don't know whether to say its beautiful or busted as hell...I do know it's one f-ed up looking combo

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I like it for looking at but whats all this tall as hell crap going on these days the regular version of rsx would be the ultimate sh*t if it wasnt taller than gen3 what the hell are they thining if people want a luxory car they can buy a cl or something honda should not forget that it was integra that made the import scene so hot in the first place and sold them a lot of friggin cars.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Yeah, the CRX is a beautiful car hands down. My girlfriend's '88 CRX looks just as good as my car (but her paint is a hell of a lot better)
!

BTW, one nice thing about a CRX is that it makes 15"s look big ha!

And if anyone out there knows where I can find a nice but not too expensive exhaust for it, let me know!

·
Registered
480 Posts
that car would be awesome with a the right suspension components, no interior, an 85mm B18C1 with an ITR tranny and about 200/150 to the wheels... not to mention the JDM front end with one peice headlights...

other wise that is one TIGHT CRX. very, very clean
she could get 2500 for that car all day long...
and I know just the person to give it to her

My friend has a GSR tranny on the side and I am rebuilding my C1 block within the next month with all stock components... needed a crank, a rod and a refresher kit... hmm

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Personaly I don't care much for the rsx/civic hatch back idea. I think civic hatchbacks are ulgy and should not be mixed with an rsx =/ BUT I love CRXs! When I was car shopping I was looking for either a 2nd gen CRX or a Integra. Needless I say more, here I'am! :)

Bring back the CRX!

·
Registered
561 Posts
that top pictre is Cool! A small car like that with a type-s k20 would be so cool.

I like it! I hope its real and it will be in production.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts