Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, to me, the best thing about the RSX are the gauges.. I saw inside an rsx, and they appear to be the same size, and have thesame redline on the tach as my 98 GS.. Has anyone, or does anyone know, if a swap is possible (if you could even find the part?) I think it would look really sweet if I could do it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
you know I was thinkin the exact same thing, I just love the way the needles kinda hang there when its off. So let me know if you figure anything out about this.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
interesting.....

·
Registered
67 Posts
would someone post a pic of this I would like to see it...thanks

·
Registered
273 Posts
i think if you take the gauges out of the cluster maybe they can be worked into the g3 cluster. if it can be done it would only be the gauge faces w/ needles not any other part of it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
maybe... but my question is. yes the redline is at the same place (8000) but look at the actual location of the speed numbers on the speedo. if you just plopped the guage in there according to "needle position" on our tegs when we are going like 90 in our tegs we'd be going 110 on the rsx. or something like that you know what I mean?

/ /
-----/------ -----/-----

RSXIntegra

does this help?

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its roughly the same size though.. It would definitly be one pretty sweet mod if it can be done..

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I just want a gauge bezel with the silver around the edge. Toucan makes one like that I think. It is harder than hell to find pictures of. I just want that silver lip around the guages. That would look awesome in a G3 I think.

·
Registered
851 Posts
so back from the dead can it be done ?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I've owned both, and I don't think the rsx gauge will fit without a good amount of modification. It's definately not plug and play....

·
Registered
223 Posts
Can the RSX gauges just be screwed out and screwed back into a G3 cluster? You would prob need a wiring diagram of course. on a G3 cluster it is easy as pie to screw out each individual gauge. So the questions remains, the same on a RSX?

·
Registered
851 Posts
yeah i pmed the guy no response yet and he never updated the post

1 - 20 of 20 Posts