Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the RSX comes with a 6" woofer and it sounds pretty decent. But i still have my hatchback box with 2 12 inch MTX woofers along with the 800 wt amp. Do you think it's worth while to put them into the trunk?

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I think you will be disappointed with the RSX Type-S stock sound. The subwoofer is very subtle, and you will wonder if it is even working sometimes.

·
Registered
603 Posts
i was told that the sub doesn't even sound as good as it should, which isn't even that great because Acura crossed the wires or something like that.

my friend and i had to fix it. it sounded a little better, but it still didn't compare to the cheapest sub setup i've ever heard.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hey Batboy if you think that the sound of your car is not where you want it then change it. I don't know if you really need to have 2 12" subs in the back of your car but if you want that much bass go for it. You could always just build another box for one of your speakers and run a single sub set up. I agree with ryougazilla in that if you have it go for it. If you don't like it take it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts