Team Integra Forums banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
My friend bought his Type s - blue for 22K with OEM bodykit and spoiler... and my friend has a Type R 2001 yellow he only paid $23500.... try going to a diffrent acura dealer they are Fuc#$%#$ you big time... oh and im in Florida too... Sh#$ i mean for thoese prices i would not be buying an acura i would be heading over to the lexus or audi dealer.. that new 1.8t A4 is looking pretty nice and with a $22.5k base price not a bad buy in my opinion...

knavekid on Sep/04/02 said:
Quote: FlyinHighImport on Sep/04/02wow this thread is really old, started in june! g3 type r 27k
rsx type s 27k
arguing over if it is fat.....priceless...
I can't speak for the price of a gen3 Type R, but my RSX Type-S set me back only $24K, 6% tax included.

That's only $1500 more than the out-the-door price of my '98 GS-R when I bought it new. Considering the performance and features of my RSX Type-S compared with my '98 GS-R, the only fat I can think of is the fat in the price I paid for the GS-R.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I drove the RSX (base and S) for the first time today. The RSX is hands down bad ass. The 94-2001 design for the teg is awesome but it lasted too long. It is about time they gave us a change. I like the fact that Acura gave the RSX more luxury. It was love at first site for me. And as for the suspension, I like the new feel but it does need to be slammed. As for the change in name, you can always order the JDM Integra label to solve your problem.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts