Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and found some old rs-r post, but nothing that would point me the right way. Anywho I was thinking about buying a RS-R Exmag exhaust for my 2000 4dr LS. Well turns out there is no 4dr model only 2dr. So i e-mail some one at www.rs-r.com for some info....

In regards to your question on the 2000 integra LS 4dr exhaust fitment. We currently do not offer any system that has been specified for your vehicle. We have only the 2dr Integra LS exhaust system. However, through feedback from other dealers and customers, they have acknowledged that the fitment of the Honda Civic 92-00 2dr system being bolted up to your application is possible. I have not tested this setup, so I cannot verify this information. Please use this information at your digression.

Now my question is, have any you people heard or seen of this? Also there are 2 diff civic models...Civic 96-00 coupe EX/Si and Civic 92-95 coupe. Do any you have one of those so we can try? Any and all info would be great. thanks

·
Registered
512 Posts
You may want to consider a cat-back that is specifically designed for a 4-door LS with the same specifications, like the Greddy SP or SP2.

They have identical piping diameter (60 mm) and a similar style, so both should offer similar levels of performance.

In addition, I believe the ex-mag's muffler is chambered, compared to a staight-through design.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.